Friday, 8 February 2013

I heart Donna Wilson

A very strange, but lovely thing happened to me the other day. Before christmas I put a whole load of stuff on ebay to raise money for christmas including a very nice vintage Hardy Amies jacket. The buyer never received the jacket, so I had to issue a refund losing out on both the money and the jacket (very dissapointed). Having totally forgotten about it I was surprised to receive a phone call last week from the lovely ladies at Donna Wilson to say they had my jacket. I had packed it in one of their postal bags and it got returned to them after the intended address label fell off. It has been returned back to me and I am ever so grateful and after another ebay clear out have rasied enough money to treat myself to one of their beautiful throws, which arrived this week. It is absolutely gorgeous and made in local old Scotland. Like I explained to James, it's an investment piece which can be enjoyed by all the family! (not sure I am able to let Evan loose on it just yet though)



No comments: