Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Since I've been gone!

I have been busy of late having recently become a mum and feel the urge to return to the blog to show off all the new things I have made! I was really looking forward to Evans arrival and had a bit of a mass crafting hysteria in the lead up to him being born. Anyway, here's a snipet of what I have been up to in the last 5 months.


Knitted ducky jumper. This was knitted using leftover wool, so I have a co-ordinating cardigan.What a cool dude Evan will be matching with his mum!


Some close ups from one of the quilts. It was my brothers old quilt which I rebuilt and worked into. I attempted to embroider the goddess olympia, but she is looking fairly butch there.




My first ever knitted toy...


A lovely hand knitted blanket that used to belong to my husbands grandma. She used it to cover her legs whenever she watched TV, but unfortunately died before Evan was born. I was pleased to take it on and pass it down to Evan with a few additions. I couldn't resist adding his name to it!


My best make to date...Evan!




No comments: