All I want at the moment is to feel comfortable, so I have a plan for loose shapes. I also cannot quite steer myself away from blue, but that's ok because blue is great! Below is what I really, really want to make!!!
- A camel boyfriend coat - I have just bought THE perfect cashmere/wool blend fabric for this
- Denim low slung wrap skirt - think this will be a self draft and is the least likely to come to fruition of all of the above
- Lots and lots of loose button front blouses
- Plain tops. As luck would have it my soon to be complete pattern will fulfil this and the loose blouse plan ;-)
- Loose jumpsuit - I have actually just bought this one, but can't help feeling I look like I'm going to work in a garage. I need to get used to it before embarking on my own make I think, as I am new to the world of the jumpsuit
- These amazing Named Wyome jeans - I already have the pattern and some drapey chambray fabric, just need the time!
- Stripe coat - I'm working on it!
Hopefully I will get round to making some of this soon, but I really, really need to make my husbands coat, before he completely gives up hope!